As the weather starts to get colder…choose Tonik!
As we go into Autumn, the weather will get colder and it will be even more important to stock your body up on nature’s goodness! Keep reading to find out what each of our supplements could do for you this season:
- When there’s a change in temperature, skin conditions can worsen. Coconut Oil helps with skin issues such as; eczema, dandruff, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- The air is colder so it’s likely we will be applying more heat to our hair, coconut oil can assist with protecting hair against any damage and improve hair growth.
- We are more susceptible to illnesses when the temperature drops, coconut oil has antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties which help to boost the immune system.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- We crave more comfort foods at this time of year due to the colder weather and staying indoors more! ACV can help with reducing appetite and cravings.
- It becomes harder to get up in the mornings as the weather gets colder and the days become shorter! ACV assists with detoxing the body and boosting natural energy levels.
- We are more susceptible to illnesses when the temperature drops, ACV has antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties which help to boost the immune system.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help to boost skin health as some skin issues worsen due to the change in temperature.
- Turmeric/Curcumin helps with the function of the respiratory system. It’s easier for people to suffer from shortness of breath as the air gets colder and chesty coughs become more common.
- We are more susceptible to illnesses when the temperature drops, Turmeric/Curcumin can assist in increasing antimicrobial activity against bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Hemp Seed Oil
- As the weather becomes colder, it becomes more important to keep our skin moisturised. Hemp Seed Oil can help with improving skin oxygenation and hydration.
- Our skin also becomes exposed to more germs etc during the colder months. Hemp Seed Oil may assist in regenerating and energizing the skin’s protective layer.
- We are more susceptible to illnesses when the temperature drops, Hemp Seed Oil helps improve immunity and regulate resilience.
If you would like to find out more about our products, click here