Tonik’s Guide to Everyday Self-Care
Self-Care is 100% what everyone needs right now and we’re sharing our favourite tips with you! Whether you’re one of our superhero frontliners or you’re doing your bit by staying at home, we all need a lil’ TLC in times like this! Here are our top 10 tips for self-care:
- Of course our no.1 is going to be taking our beloved Tonik! It’s as easy as poppin’ a handful of capsules a day which leads to you feeling freakin’ amazing. Here’s some of our favourite results we’ve had since taking Tonik; stronger nails, no cravings, more energy, shinier hair. This is possibly the easiest way to care for yourself on the outside AND on the inside! You can grab yours HERE
- Do something you love! Make sure you do at least one thing every day that makes you feel great! Maybe it could be baking, knitting, reading or a virtual dance class.
- Pamper, pamper, pamper! We all deserve to look and feel fabulous, even if we’re staying home! So what are you going to treat yourself to today? Perhaps painting your nails, a foot peel or a face mask.
- Have a laugh! Having a good old giggle can boost your immune system and relieve your body of any physical tension and stress. We all deserve a good laugh especially during times like this, so find something that will have you laughing until it hurts!
- Eat food that you love. We can get so much pleasure simply from eating our favourite foods. One idea is trying to cook your favourite meal from a restaurant- it’ll be a bit of fun and hopefully you will get a taste of one of your favourite foods from outside of your home!
- Binge watch a good tv show. Treat yourself to a chill day! Grab a cosy blanket and a hot beverage, and get yourself hooked on something new! We all deserve to relax in our own personal bubbles- go ahead and get lost in a new tv show for the day!
- Catch up with friends and family. Make sure to keep in contact with the people you love! Check up on them and remind them that you love them. This will not only make them feel good, but you will too!
- Take a well-deserved bath. There’s nothing better after a long day than a relaxing soak! This will help you to feel relaxed and give your mental health some real good care.
- Take a lil’ break from technology. It’s easy to sit on our phones all day when you’re staying at home but be careful not to get stuck in that habit! It won’t do you any favours! Give yourself a couple of hours away from your phone and see what you can get up to.
- Have a glass of wine! Or any beverage that you love for that matter! This can help many of us unwind after a long day. And you’ve been working so hard to save lives, whether that’s on the frontline or staying at home, you guys deserve it!